The Research Centre International Economics FIW is a project of WIFO, wiiw and WSR on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs. The FIW cooperation with the Vienna University of Economics and Business, the University Vienna, the Johannes Kepler University Linz and the University of Innsbruck is supported by the Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research.
- AW-Curriculum: Seminar Wirtschaft, Umwelt, Nachhaltigkeit
- Call for Papers. 12th FIW Research Conference 'International Economics'
Circle of Users
Unfortunately, due to licensing aggreements, it is not possible for the FIW project, to provide access to the password-protected databases for all users. A wide range of foreign trade relevant data, however, can be accessed through "Free Access". For the password-protected databases it is only possible to get access if you belong to one of the following austrian institutions:
Universities and Universities of Applied Sciences
- All Federal Ministries of Austria
- The Federation of Austrian Industry (IV)
- Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB)
- The Austrian Institute of Economic Research (WIFO)
- The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies (wiiw)
- The Instittue For Advanced Studies (IHS)
- Teachers of Austrian Secondary Schools
- Arbeiterkammer (AK)
- Österreichischer Gewerkschaftsbund (ÖGB)
- Präsidentenkonferenz der Landwirtschaftskammern