Within the framework of the “Research Centre International Economics”, the “FIW Award” is announced as a promotion for excellent young female scientists in the research area of International Economics.
The award is intended for qualified female scientists who have written a diploma, master thesis or PhD thesis at an Austrian university in the field of “International Economics” or for Austrian citizens who have written their master thesis at a university abroad.
The total volume of the award is € 5,000.00 and can be divided among several young female scientists. The concrete distribution of the prize money depends on the quality and number of submissions and will be made by the project-lead.
Gefördert werden theoretische, empirische und wirtschaftspolitische Abschlussarbeiten zu folgenden Themen:
- Foreign Trade
- Development Economics
- European Integration
- International Financial Markets
- International trade and finance institutions
- International Macroeconomics
- International economic development
- International trade
- International competition
- Economic effects of migration
- Exchange rate regimes or related topics