The Research Centre International Economics FIW is a project of WIFO, wiiw and WSR on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs. The FIW cooperation with the Vienna University of Economics and Business, the University Vienna, the Johannes Kepler University Linz and the University of Innsbruck is supported by the Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research.
- AW-Curriculum: Seminar Verteilungseffekte im Freihandel
- Call for Papers. 12th FIW Research Conference 'International Economics'
- SIE: Offshoring and Non-Monotonic Employment Effects across Industries in General Equilibrium
OECD iLibrary (former SourceOECD) - Online statistics, ebooks and Journals.
OECD iLibrary is the new online-library of the OECD and replaced SourceOECD in 2010. It offers access to all of their research and statistics.
All publications are available in PDF format. An search form helps you find specific articles which also can be viewed online.
The OECD iLibrary consists of:
- 6.200 E-Books in PDF-format (alle OECD-Research Reports since1998)
- 20 electronic Journals with approx. 12.000 articles (since 1998)
- 2.700 OECD-Working Papers (since 1983)
- 36 statistical databases containing over 4 billion statistics (since1960)
- 35.000 Excel-tables
The FIW provides you with a complete access (if you are part of the circle of users).
You can not access the OECD iLibrary via the FIW Data Tool, instead you get a password for full online access. We can only grant one access to a single institution, so there might be a need for time coordination within your institution.